We invite you to take part in the ninth export conference «FURNITURE EXPORT. GEOPOLITICS», traditionally organized by the Public Union “Ukrainian Interior Design and furniture Cluster” EF CLUSTER “, which will take place as part of the main international furniture exhibition KIFF.
Date of the event: March 3, 2022
Address: Kyiv, 15 Brovarskyi Avenue, IEC, 1 pavilion, conference hall №2.
The event was organized as part of the KIFF exhibition
Time: 14:00 – 18:00
Event format: Practical export conference – round table.
Audience of the event: owners and managers of furniture manufacturing companies, manufacturers of other household goods, manufacturers of materials and components for furniture production, interested in gaining new relevant knowledge, partners, programs, projects, markets, opportunities, acquaintances, export-related collaborations.
The conference will include panel discussions with foreign and domestic experts in the furniture industry, the industry of production and sale of household goods.
During the event you will have the opportunity to get practical advice and participate in discussions on exports in the context of geopolitical challenges.
Topics of the event:
- Strategic world markets in the conditions of geopolitical changes, diversification of risks;
- Communication in the B2B export channel;
- World E-commerce platform for the sale of furniture and household goods and B2B online marketing;
- US market: an effective market entry strategy;
- Review of furniture trends for the US market;
- Overview of American retail chains;
- High Point Market – the main American industry trade show B2B format
- Presentation of a new cargo consolidation program for the EU and US markets, created for representatives of the furniture sector;
- Live discussion on the topics of speeches;
Participation format: live or online (via the zoom application).
Participation fee: UAH 1,500. for 1 person (regardless of the chosen format of participation). With the participation of 2 or more people from one company – the cost of participation – 1000 UAH. for 1 person.